General things that you Should or Shouldn’t do...
- change money at a reputable looking location, use your own (or the hotel’s) calculator before changing!
- put on loads of High Factor Waterproof Sun Cream (especially if you intend to spend a lot of time in the water).
- drink a lot of bottled water and eat a lot of fresh fruit - do your body a favour.
- be careful with your belongings at all times. Crime is on the increase and can ruin your holiday. Cases of handbag snatching have been reported so please leave important documents in your hotel safe (carry photo-copies) and wear your bag across your shoulders!
- try not to step on offerings in the street (walk around them).
- respect the slow pace of processions. If stuck behind one don’t honk your horn!
- haggle when buying (except on price-tagged goods.)
- buy ‘Immodium’ to relieve bouts of Bali belly.
- have a great holiday!
- forget to bring your passport (or a photocopy of your ID) with you at all times - as well as a copy of Bali Plus!
- swim outside designated swimming areas. Currents can be very strong so swim between red and yellow flags.
- do drugs! It could lead to death penalty. Enough foreigners reside in Bali in courtesy of the Govt. prison service!
- touch people’s heads - it is very offensive to Hindus.
- enter a temple during menstruation. Sorry Ladies!
- forget to add salt to your food and to drink lots of water - you probably sweat more here than at home.
- worry too much about the ice - it’s government quality controlled in established bars and restaurants.
- forget to look and listen while crossing the road. Cars may stop, motorbikes may not!
- forget to reconfirm your flight 72 hours prior to flying. Airport Departure Tax is: International = Rp. 100,000 Domestic = Rp. 30,000
Ashyana Candidasa Spa
Ashyana Spa, which means place for relaxing. Ashyana Spa, secret of beauty, healthy and relaxation place to your live style to enjoy of paradise in your live. Ashyana Spa located at great place with sea wave natural music and breeze make your feel be so ...